2 Research questions
In this chapter, you will learn to:
- create operational definitions.
- ask quantitative research questions.
- list, explain and give examples of the various types of quantitative research questions.
- identify estimation and decision-making research questions.
- identify the variables implied by a quantitative research question.
- identify observational or experimental studies.
- describe and identify the units of analysis and unit of observations in a study.
- communicate in the language of research and statistics.