In this book, you will learn to:
- Develop scientific research questions and testable hypotheses.
- Design scientific studies to answer simple scientific research questions.
- Select and produce appropriate graphical, numerical and statistical analyses.
- Select, apply and interpret the results of the correct statistical technique to analyse scientific data.
- Comprehend, apply and communicate in the language of research and statistics.
- Demonstrate professional integrity in planning, interpreting and reporting the results of scientific studies.