In this book, you will learn to:
- Develop quantitative research questions and testable hypotheses.
- Design quantitative studies to answer simple quantitative research questions.
- Select and produce appropriate graphical, numerical and statistical analyses.
- Select, apply and interpret the results of the correct statistical technique to analyse data.
- Comprehend, apply and communicate in the language of research and statistics.
- Demonstrate professional integrity in planning, interpreting and reporting the results of quantitative studies.