- Learn R basics from R tutorials.
- Tutorialspoint (http://www.tutorialspoint.com/r/index.htm),
- codecademy (https://www.codecademy.com/).
- DataCamp (https://www.datacamp.com/courses/free-introduction-to-r)
- Write simple R code with RStudio IDE.
- Try create a new R script and save it in a file
- Open it from your file system and edit it
- Run it line by line
- Run it in one go
- Explore RStudio help functions.
- Try to type “?plot” in Console
- Try run help(plot) in editor
- Explore plot from RStudio help
- Search “R plot” from Google or Bing
Explore project and working directory from RStudio.
Create a R project called “MyDataScienceProject”.