Chapter 3, Best Practices in Research Data Management has been adapted from a workshop developed by Kevin Read and Alisa Surkis, then of the NYU Health Sciences Library Data Services team. The workshop is licensed under a [Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 United States License.] (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/3.0/us/)
Chapter 4 Introduction to R and RStudio, Chapter 5 Welcome to the Tidyverse and Chapter 6 Joining Datasets have been adapted and remixed from
- The Data Carpentry lesson R for Social Scientists
- Introduction to R by Monash Bioinformatics Platform. Both of these lessons are licensed under CC BY-4: Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License
The data in Chapter 5 Welcome to the Tidyverse is from:
Van Panhuis W., Cross A., Burke D., Counts of >Measles reported in UNITED STATES OF AMERICA: >1888-2002 (version 2.0, April 1, 2018): Project >Tycho data release, DOI: 10.25337/T7/ptycho.v2.0/US.14189004
Chapter 7 Reproducible Project Management and Chapter 9 Shiny Apps adapts material from:
Chapter 8 Reproducible Reports with R Markdown adapts and remixes material from:
- R Markdown: the Definitive Guide by Yihui Xie, J.J. Allaire, and Garrett Grolemund.
- R Markdown Cookbook by Yihui Xie, Christophe Dervieux, and Emily Riederer, licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License
- The Software Carpentry Lesson R for Reproducible Scientific Analysis, in particular the episode Producing Reports with knitr. This lesson is licensed under a CC-BY 4.0 license.
Chapter 9 Shiny Apps adapts material from:
- (STAT 545: Data wrangling, exploration, and analysis with R)[https://stat545.com/shiny-tutorial.html] by Jenny Bryan