Chapter 21 Break
Take this time to check in on your understanding of stats concepts, and R code.
Be sure you understand
- Population vs Samples
- Parameters vs Estimate
- The sampling distribution
- Estimation with uncertainty
- Probability – probability laws and Bayes’ theorem
- Null hypothesis significance testing – the null hypothesis – a p-value etc
- The binomial distribution
Please revisit old homework questions the where hard for you, and fill out this survey
21.1 Reproducible examples
In R it’s good to seek help, but great to help people help you. Watch this video on making reproducible examples. Then make a reproducible example that to the #reproduciblerhelp slack channel, and try to help one other person!