2.4 Pros and Cons of the Kaplan-Meirs estimator
- It is commonly used to describe survival.
- It is commonly used to compare two study populations.
- It is intuitive graphical presentation.
- It is mainly descriptive.
- It does not control for covariates.
- It can not accommodate time-dependent variables.
With your dataset, obtain the estimated survival curve with the Kaplan-Meier estimator for the time-to-event “bring the payroll to the BBVA”. Try to find some differences between type of client.