2.8 Exercise: Download your data!
- You were asked (to try) to download your own data
- …download all of your Google data: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/3024190?hl=en
- …download all of your Facebook data: https://www.facebook.com/help/1701730696756992/?helpref=hc_fnav
- …download data of any other social networks where you have accounts.
- Q: Which data did you download? What was your experience? What did you learn? What struck you about your data?
- Q: In what way does do timestamps and geolocation stamps enhance such data (e.g. Facebook messages)?
- Q: Search for a friend in your facebook data. What do you find about him? (indirect participation)
- e.g. messages/Abraham/Barcelona, events, ads (veracrypt)