Below are some examples of research papers in different disciplines that employed EFA. Feel free to read these papers to have a better understanding of how EFA can be applied in your field or any project of your choice.
- Exploratory factor analysis of barriers to lean construction based on Brazilian managers’ perceptions
- Factors related to parental COVID-19 vaccine hesitancy for children: An exploratory factor analysis model
- Exploratory factor analysis of shared and specific genetic associations in depression and anxiety
- Exploratory Factor Analysis of the Social Communication Disorder Screener
- Validation of Fitness Switching Costs Scale (FSCS): Examining the Factor Structure and Measurement Precision
- A review of exploratory factor analysis in tourism and hospitality research: Identifying current practices and avenues for improvement