This is the website hosting all the theories and and practices regarding stochastic simulation and statistics. It has the following features:
Rwith Tidyverse package families is used to plot graphs and analyze results.
- Some detailed equations are included.
- With hand-written functions in the
srcfolder of GitHub/edxu96/TidySimStat.
0.0.1 Logic behind the Book
- All datasets and packages are defined at the beignning of the chapter.
- Usually, multiple datasets are included.
0.0.2 Issues Solved
- Option to limit the depth of numbered headings. There is no way to set the depth of section numbering, so all small sections have to be followed by
- Turning off section numbering in Bookdown output.
- Echo=FALSE and Theorems. Remember to add
theorem-family environments, because the default value for
- Every changed chapters have to be rendered, because I have set “Knit and Merge”" (K-M).
- Remember to refresh other chapters if sections of some chapter are modified, because the tables of content should be updated.