- God Transcendent and God Immanent
- Planetary Spiritual Hierarchy
- New Group of World Servers
- The probability that randomness created this majestic universe, and that chance is the main driver of its evolution, is nil. There is a Higher Intelligence — and a Plan — driving its evolution. Some call this Higher Intelligence Transcendent God.
- Still, there is a place for trial and error, or chance, in the universe: the freedom of a fragment of such Higher Intelligence to experiment, to experience and to express its true design — inner and outer — adapting the Plan. This fragment Leibnitz called Monad; modern science calls fractal; others call Immanent God.