Solutions Calculus Vol 1 2th Edition
2021-06-03 13:36:32 -05
The main objective of this book is to present all the solutions of the exercises proposed in (Apostol 1988)
Currently it is a work in progress
- To my family that supports me
- To all the taxpayers of Colombia for allowing me to access the benefits of public expending
- To the Business Science and R4DS Online Learning communities where I learn R
- To the R Core Team, the creators of RStudio IDE and the authors and maintainers of the packages
patchworkfor allowing me to access these tools without paying for a license
- To the author of the book (Xie 2021) for allowing me to build this book
- To the Linux kernel community for allowing me the possibility to use some Linux distributions as my main OS without paying for a license
Apostol, Tom Mike. 1988. Calculus, Volume 1: One-Variable Calculus, with an Introduction to Linear Algebra. 2nd ed. New York: Wiley. https://archive.org/details/CalculusTomMApostol.
Xie, Yihui. 2021. Bookdown: Authoring Books and Technical Documents with R Markdown. https://bookdown.org/yihui/bookdown/.