Quick Introduction to R/RStudio - online notes
created March 22-24, 2023; edited Sept. 7, 2023
- Note to sabbatical reviewers: this comment is for verification of ability to code and upload updates to this document promptly. Edited Sept. 7, 2023.
- This document is created using the publishing available through RStudio Connect. As such, it is a publicly-accessible webpage.
- Written as a bookdown document, with support from Authoring Books and Technical Documents with R Markdown and a minimal example start.
- The content is comprised of original notes written by Dr. Jessica Kraker for UW - Eau Claire courses DS 140 and Math 441, during Fall 2022 and early Spring 2023 semesters.
- Code practice is provided separately, for colleagues or students in related courses.
Contact: Please contact Jessica Kraker at email@example.com with questions or issues.