Long-form recordings: From A to ZEcole Normale Supérieure, PSL Research University, Departement d’etudes cognitives, Laboratoire de Sciences Cognitives et Psycholinguistique (ENS, EHESS, CNRS)
This bookdown contains the scripts of instructional videos created in the context of the ExELang Project (exelang.fr).
Alejandrina Cristia is grateful for the funding and institutional support from Agence Nationale de la Recherche (ANR-17-CE28-0007 LangAge, ANR-16-DATA-0004 ACLEW, ANR-14-CE30-0003 MechELex, ANR-17-EURE-0017); a J. S. McDonnell Foundation Understanding Human Cognition Scholar Award; and an ERC Consolidator grant (ExELang, 2021-2026). The funders had no role in the production of this bookdown or the associated videos.
Alejandrina Cristia assumes full responsibility for the contents. Nonetheless, we are grateful to people who contributed to the contents more or less directly:
- Camila Scaff, on whose EMLAR class some of the visuals and content organization are based
- Emmanuel Dupoux, Xuan Nga Cao, and Manel Khentout for their expertise on the babyloggers
- Marvin Lavechin, for contributions on the explanation of the automated analysis software
- Lucas Gautheron, on the ChildProject tutorial sections
- Clementine Fourrier, for contacts with the ENS Audiovisual department
- Catherine Urban, for administrative support
- and particularly, to our collaborators in related projects, from whom we have learned tremendously