At the bottom of each page of the online version of this book is a place where you can comment or ask questions. This is managed by Disqus.
We try to keep the discussions on-topic, spam-free and abuse-free. The comment section can be a great place for interaction with other students and the book author.
When commenting, please adhere to the following guidelines:
- Be polite: Don’t be rude to anyone, and respect others.
- Don’t troll: Criticism and notification of errors are welcome, but be respectful.
- No spam: Please stay on topic.
If you don’t follow all these guidelines, your comment will be removed, and you may be banned from participating in discussions.
If you find any comments violating these guidelines, please ‘flag’ them so we can delete them.
Please note that:
- All comments are moderated.
- Links to external sites are not allowed.
- You do not currently need to be a registered user of Disqus to leave a comment. This may change.