Exercise: Working directory, objects and workspace
- Open R and create a new script that you save under the name “yourlastname_rworkshop_2016.r”. In this script you save all the code that you use to solve the exercises from now on.
- Display the working directory.
- Change the working directory to your personal folder.
- Create two objects: The object “hundred” in which you save the number 100 and the object “xyz” in which you save the number 250.
- Check whether the created objects have really been stored in the workspace.
- Save the two objects in your working directory. Delete them from the workspace and load them again from your working directory.
- Check whether they are stored again in the working directory.